Sunday 26 October 2014

Why I Was Chosen As Olympic Milk Brand Ambassador & Not P-Square- Peter Okoye Reveals


Peter OKoye has explained why the makers of Olympic Milk choose him to be their brand ambassador instead of choosing him and his twin brother who have always sang and endorse brands together. Here is what Peter said during his inaugural speech;





“Music is like football. For example, if I play for Barcelona and I get endorsed by Nike, it doesn’t mean the whole Barcelona team has been endorsed. This is about me and not me and Paul.
“Among thousands or perhaps millions of people in the entertainment industry, I felt honoured to be chosen as the brand ambassador. The deal means a lot, not just to me but also to my fans. If a brand isn’t worth it I have nothing to do with such a brand. The fact that I am ready to work with this brand is an indication of its top quality,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment