Saturday 18 October 2014

At This Point in My Life, I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak' - Chika Ike


 Chika Ike has had her fair share of criticisms.However,she says she hardly reads things about her ..That's how she keeps herself from being hurt .She told the Tribune..



At this point in my life, I hardly Google myself, because if you do, you may get heartbroken. I have a publicist and this keeps me from the stress of reading so much about myself. I don’t want to be thinking about what someone has written about me.  I don’t want anything to keep me from my goals in life. At this point in my life, I want to be more focused. That is why I have a publicist to tell me what I should do or shouldn’t do. I try not to let all those things distract me. We all have feelings. People say we don’t care, but we do because we have blood running through our veins
On Criticisms over lodging in the most expensive hotel in Abu Dhabi ..she said
I like being happy. I do things that make me happy. I know there were lots of reactions; my publicist told me. If going to the moon would make me happy, I would go to the moon. If diving into the ocean would make me happy, I would do just that. That is the stage I am right now. I don’t need to let people’s opinions on how I live my life affect me. As long as I don’t hurt anybody in the process, nobody should feel bad about it

No comments:

Post a Comment