Friday 17 October 2014

I Don’t Have A Fixed Price For Shows- 2baba

Image result for 2faceidibia photos
Image result for 2faceidibia photos
        Humility! I mean when you mention Tubaba’s name it’s alright to add humility to it. Unlike others who have boasted in the past that they charge, N3m, N5m and even N10m for shows and nothing less than that. Tubaba while chatting with reporters from Vanguard said he has no fixed price for shows.
             ‘I don’t have a particular fixed fee, it depends on the kind of show and what it is all about.’
            He also spoke about how he handles female fans and how he politely tells them off without making them upset;
             For me it’s a case of ‘Hello, thank you very much’, I try to make them know that what they are looking for isn’t possible. I just say ‘Let me introduce you to one of my single friends

No comments:

Post a Comment