Thursday 9 October 2014

I Don't Have a BF, i Like Tall Guys" - Genevieve Nnaji


The Truth about Genevieve
                       Genevieve Nnaji opens up to Olisa about her past, present and future. She talks on a range of topics from her humble beginning to the initial challenges of being a single mother; her rise to fame as a Nollywood star; and the relaunch of her fashion brand - St. Genevieve.


On if she is looking for a man....
Are women supposed to look?I don't have a boyfriend now.I eat with my eyes.I need to be attracted to you. Definitely There has to be physical attraction to draw me to you.But, at the end of the day, it's your mind i'm going to fall inlove with ,so there is something that draws me to you and something that keeps me.So, I just think that ,I'm probably looking for a friend,somebody who shares a like mind and somebody who is confident.I like tall guys.I'm short so you have to think of the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment