Monday 6 October 2014

9ice Gushes About His New Baby Mama-- She Gives Me Peace of Mind


 9ice who welcomed his fourth child with his 3rd baby mama last month, opened up to City People on the new woman in his life..
 “Let me just tell you this and I pray it will be reported the way I said it to you. It is true that I have a child; it is true that I am with someone named Olasunkanmi Ajala and she is the mother of the child.
That is the truth of the story; and if you check my instagram page, you will see my daughter Michelle there. She is there, her name is Michelle Abolanle Akande and she is there. So, it is not something you can hide for long. How can you hide a good news like having a child, it is one of the information you can never hide under the sun; it is a joyful thing.
On what he likes about his baby mama

“I have my peace of mind. Ti n ba mu gari ni si yi, gaari yen moju mi dan, ti nba so fun yin pe garri ni mo mu, mo wa okay, afi tin ba bi abi tin ba po ni everybody ma mo pe garri ni bobo yii mu. (If I drink Garri now, I am at peace with myself and the Garri will make me look healty. If I don’t tell you that I drank Garri, you wouldn’t know except I vomit and you see my vomit) But kin je salad constantly, tin baa ru ke’egun , ee ti mope aah, bobo yi o gbadun life e, e woo bo se ru. Beeni, te ba ti ri, ee ti mope aah, bobo yii o wa ok; pelu gbogbo owo to ni. Se, kole jeun to da ni? (But if I eat salad constantly and I am not happy in my heart, you will notice and you will blame me by saying, oh, this guy is rich yet he is looking sick, does it mean he cannot enjoy his money again?)  So, emi gigun, Alafia ati ifokan bale ni eyan le fi lo ile aiye, kii se oye owo ta’a kojo. (It is peace and joy that can give you a quality living not the amount of money you have in your account) Eeri bawon politician was en ko owo joo to, won o ni Alafia, won oni fokanbale. Owo ta’a ma ni, tao ni ni ifokanbale, Olorun maje ka’a ni. (Look at the way our politicians are amassing wealth yet they are not at peace even with their health. The money we will have that we will not be at peace with ourselves, may God never give us).

No comments:

Post a Comment