Sunday 7 September 2014

''I Spent 9 Years in The University '' - AY


      Comedian AY , speaks about his journey from the bottom to the top – admitting that life was never hunky-dory for him.

He said…

“I don’t like talking about this. But, yes, I spent nine years in the university but not as a failure as some people may assume. But I had to set my priorities right. It was tough I had to joggle so many jobs to make ends meet. I also had to cater to my siblings and I was a victim of different circumstances on campus.”



On jumping on the political bandwagon like his colleagues

“You do not put your hand in the mouth of a lion because you see your colleagues doing the same. Those who have indicated interest in vying for political positions must have weighed the pros and cons before deciding to do so. I have also weighed the pros and cons and my ministry has not moved to that site yet,” he told Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment