Sunday 28 September 2014

She Is Nothing But A Baby Mama-- 9ice Vs Tony Payne


Nigerian Singer-turned politician Abolore Akande has replied his former wife, Tony Payne who recently called him a failed singer.
In a recent chat with 9ice, he said his estranged wife is nothing more than his baby mama.
Read the short interview excerpts below:
Interviewer: Who is Tony Payne to you?


9ice: She’s nothing more than we have kid for each other.

Interviewer: Recently, Tony Payne says every political aspirant is looking for what to eat, are you sure she’s not referring to you?

9ice:  Hmmm, if it is because of what I want to eat, so be it. Thank God I can drink my garri in the afternoon
and eat beans at night without any stress. I can even drive my car to wherever I want to go. I can go to my friends’ houses to watch DStv, even if I don’t have it in my house, glory be to God. 1 Kings 19:7 says: ‘and the angel of the Lord came again the second time, and touched him, and said, arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee’. I don’t allow anything or anybody that might want to distract me in my journey, because the journey is too far. It’s not about what I want to eat but what I want to contribute to the development of my people.

Tony Payne who was previously married to the singer has left Nigeria for the United States of America with her child.

9ice is presently in a new relationship. His new girlfriend, Bukky gave birth to a baby girl few days ago in Houston Texas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment