Monday, 15 September 2014

Sad-- How Family Of Five Died In Lagos

Tragedy struck at the Ipoyewa community, Adamo area of Ikorodu, Lagos after a couple and their three children were discovered dead in their apartment on Friday.

According to Punch, the man simply identified as Jimoh, his wife and three children reportedly suffocated to death from inhaling the fume of a generator which was found in their room.

It was learnt from them that the late Jimoh, who hailed from Ilorin, Kwara State, came home on Wednesday with a new generator.
According to a resident, Jimoh left his generator working throughout the night and for the safety of the generator, might have brought it inside their room.
The deceased were discovered after the wife’s customer visited the family and raised the alarm on sighting their corpse.
Meanwhile, there have been similar recent cases of people suffocating to death from inhaling the fume of a generator.
It was reported in August that a six-year-old boy was confirmed dead, while 15 others were reportedly rushed to the hospital as a result of suffocation from generator fumes after night vigil.
Anoter case was of a family of seven killed by generator fumes in Bagido area of Ijede, Lagos State.

No comments:

Post a Comment