Monday 29 September 2014

Photos-- Meet World’s Strongest Priest Who Pulls Planes, Ships and Trains

“My parishioners here at the church are always supportive.”
The longest duration holding 500kg with the shoulders;
Pulling a fire engine over 30,48 meters;
Hauling a 40-tonne house down a road;
Lifting 22 women with his back


“I’ve set many records over the years – I’ve pulled planes, trucks, ships and trains.”
The 51-year-old has already broken a staggering 19 powerlifting records over the past two decades and also presided over thousands of services, weddings and baptisms at a Canadian church.

undefined

“I’ve been competing at an extreme level for 21 years and don’t want to stop now.” 
Speaking about his sport and religious life, Kevin Fast said, “I’ve set many records over the years – I’ve pulled planes, trucks, ships and trains. Just about everything you can pull. I’ve been competing at an extreme level for 21 years and don’t want to stop now. I’ve been given the ability to do this and I believe it is a gift from God.

“I’ve been given the ability to do this and I believe it is a gift from God.” 
The deal with gifts like this is you have to use them to help people otherwise it would be ungrateful. So with all my world record attempts I’ve always tried to raise money for charity. My parishioners here at the church are always supportive. We are a nice big family and they like to hear about my exploits.”
 

“With all my world record attempts I’ve always tried to raise money for charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment