Saturday 27 September 2014

21 Year Old Man Who Married A 70 Year Old Woman Denied Entry To The UK


   A Tunisian waiter, Rafaa who is barely 21 years old got attracted to Dorothy Sims, a 70 year old woman but their marriage didn’t last long because Rafaa was denied entry to the UK
Dorothy said that she got married to Rafaa after falling in love on holiday.

Dorothy said: “There was an instant attraction between me and this waiter, but I never said anything, I never did anything and then he sent me a little note, would I like to go for a coffee.
Out of the blue.
“And I said to my sister, ‘Is he crackers, what does he want with an old biddy like me with all these young birds around?’ “
The long distance seemingly put an end to their marriage.
“When you love somebody and you’ve finished it just doesn’t go away, the hurt doesn’t go away, does it? It’s still there,” Dorothy lamented.
“I’ve cried buckets, I have really. Lots of happy memories. Walks along the beach, and he’s very romantic man.”

No comments:

Post a Comment