Wednesday 10 September 2014

"I Have To Be Strong For My Wife" - Disgraced NFL Star Ray Rice Breaks His Silence


  Many had wondered if this would strain their union, however, his wife showed solidarity by slamming the media for damaging their lives with the release of the elevator tape . The incident which happened on the15th of February saw her passed out on the elevator floor after he beat her.
                      Now, the disgraced star who has lost his $40m yearly contract as well as got suspended
from the NFL broke his silence to ESPN's Anderson. ""I have to be strong for my wife,She is so strong. We are in good spirits. We have a lot of people praying for us and we'll continue to support each other. I have to be there for (Janay) and my family right now and work through this."

No comments:

Post a Comment