Thursday 4 September 2014

Read Kim K West Advice To Ladies Who Keep Nu**de Photos


    After the widely publicized leak of nu de pics of celebs like Jenifer Lawrence ,Rihanna and more.Kim Kardashian was named as one of those whose nude pics were hacked.However,she has responded saying she deleted her icloud account years ago..She is also advising ladies on protecting nude photos..As a veteran,she knows what she's saying...She told BBC Newsbeat

"I think people in general just have to be cautious.I don't have an iCloud account on my phone,"'I think it's a big wake up call for people to make sure they have every privacy setting,it seems like there's a lot of people that love to spend their time hacking people's information.And that's just a scary thing,"I don't even know where this cloud is or where all this information is that can be hacked into,I deleted my iCloud account ages ago because I didn't really understand it and I was aware that it was so easily accessible,

No comments:

Post a Comment