Friday 30 May 2014

Yahoo Boys--- #BringBackOurGirls Email Scam (Must Read)

  The #BringBackOurGirls campaign which is aimed at pressurizing the Nigerien government to ensure the release of the kidnapped Chibok girls, has been hijacked by scammers. Some crooks are now exploiting the campaign to steal money from people especially the ones that care so much about the needs and happiness of other people.
The crooks are currently sending out a scam email claiming that one pregnant "Mary Sambo" is going through a tough time and needs help. The email claims Mary recently lost her husband to the terrorist attack in Nigeria and her daughters are among the girls kidnapped by Boko Haram. 
Below is the email:


Hello,

My beloved brother and sister. I hope my message get to you in peace. 

My name is Mary Sambo from Borno state in Nigeria. I am crying while putting this message together in the church hostel. I lost my husband to the terrorist attack that is happening in Borno state, my daughters was kidnap along with the 270 girls been kidnap in school chibok village in Nigeria, by the terrorist. 

Which the entire world is now searching for them. I am 7 month pregnant and i am staying at the church hostel, we are 30 in a single room, i don't have access to good medical care and i am afraid my living condition might affect my unborn child. 

I am asking for help from you in other for me to get a place for myself and also register myself to health center where i will get proper medical care. Please help me with anything you, May Almighty God reward you. 

Hope to hear from you. 

Regards. 

Mary Sambo. 
Please reply here: marysamb91@yahoo.com
As seen above, Mary Samsbo asks you to email her to further discuss providing her with money for medical care.

Should in case you receive this, SHINE YOUR EYES!

One message to the scammers: "Derris God ooooooo" :)

PLEASE, share this with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment