Tuesday 27 May 2014

THE WEDDING NIGHT SEX


Finally, it was all over!
The long awaited day that I and Jumoke, my newly wedded wife had been looking forward to. The days before the wedding had been extremely hectic. We’d made plans and arrangements all month long. We’d fasted and prayed and gone for various counseling classes at the church. We had been prepared for the wedding day  months before it came.
I’d been so anxious,  I had been so careful so as not to stutter while saying my vows. My hands shivered when I slipped Jumoke’s ring on her finger. She had given me a knowing look and smiled, assuring me that all would be fine. That look that meant we will be fine, we’ll get through thick and thin, I never felt better my whole life. I really wanted to sigh at the altar but I couldn’t.

We had danced at the reception and gotten so many gifts that we couldn’t have carried all that evening. We had bid goodbye to our parents and gotten in the new Toyota Camry my Dad bought as my wedding gift. We sat side by side and held our hands smiling all the way to the new house Jumoke’s Mom had built for her daughter as her wedding gift. We were both very happy. We loved each other so much. We couldn’t wait to start our family.
As we got closer to home, I wondered how the rest of the evening was going to be. In the 7 months I’d known Jumoke, we had hardly kissed. She was quite the devoted Christian sister in our church and had devoted her life to the work of God. Every time she had come to my apartment, despite my attempts to lure her into spending the night with me, she had refused. She said she was keeping herself till marriage like a true Christian should do.
Despite my cajoling, she never did give me a chance to know her better without any clothes on. Always fully clothed when around my apartment. We kissed a few times, but never the deep or passionate ones. I hadn’t kissed my new bride 3 months before we got married. She had talked about us being in a sacred and holy mood before we got joined in matrimony. I used to be a sex freak, although I toned down a bit on my urges. I shouldn’t have gone this far with Jumoke. If it was any other lady, I would have ended it. But Jumoke was different. I trusted her and I still do.
When we got to the house, I shared a few words with Mike, the guy who had drove us home before he returned to join the others at the reception venue.  Then I helped Jumoke hold her flowing gown as we walked into the living room. We were both quiet. I put on the television to kill the silence and tuned the DSTV to the God music channel as gospel music filled the room. I asked her if she needed help getting out of the gown but she said she’ll be fine. I said, okay and watched her enter into the bathroom and close the door. I reduced the volume of the TV, locked the front door and sat on the sofa. So many things were going through my head.
Now we were married, so the sex will finally happen right? What if it doesn’t? What if she’s the type that hates sex? Mahn, that will be awful.
I had already started to consider my other options if my wife had a near-zero sexual libido when mine was always almost at its peak.
You would cheat on your new wife? You fool! This is the reason while you should have tried harder to do her before you wedded her. You have gone and gotten yourself stuck with a damn robot.
I kept thinking. I didn’t want to be the type of husband who would always ask his wife for sex. I didn’t want to bug her about it. I didn’t want it to be an issue between us. An issue that could make her take report  me to her parents. Now that would be very embarrassing and aw…
“Honey, I want you to fuck me.” I heard somewhere behind me.
At first I thought I was dreaming, then I looked to my right and saw Jumoke standing totally nude by the door to the bedroom. My jaw dropped and my erection kick started like I had taken some form of Alomo or Ogidiga or the both mixed. Her body glistened with water she just bathed with. Her boobs looked glorious, with those nipples looking inviting, the areola stared back at me with full confidence The flare of her hips was magnificent. The dark spot between her thighs were shaven and calling to me. I thought this day would never come.
She saw how awe struck I was and repeated those magic words.
“I want you to fuck me so hard right now. Come on” She said without missing a bit, dead serious about it.
I pushed myself out of the sofa and ran towards my lovely new wife. I grabbed her waist and planted a kiss on her lips. Her hand had already gone down my crotch and grabbed my dick, smooching my crotch. She kissed me with that passion I longed for, her tongue wrestling with mine, grabbing my crotch intermittently.
“Take off your clothes please” I dutifully did as I was told and got rid of my wedding suit like it was ridded with soldier ants. We were both nude as we stood right there in the living room. My hands rubbed all over her wet body. I grabbed that massive ass that I had wanted to grab for so long. With both hands, I lifted her up and made her cross her feet around my back then I held my rod and tried to insert into her. She hissed and whispered that I go in gently.
“You’re a virgin?” I asked, my heart beating at an incredulous pace.
“No” she replied. With a soft smile. “but its been so long that I almost feel like one”
We both laughed, then I carried her to the bedroom and gently placed her on the king-sized bed. It had been made for this occasion, with red sheets and plenty soft pillows. Her Mom was behind it, I knew. I proceeded to do to her something I’d always wanted to do. I planted her inner thighs with soft kisses.
She moaned softly, knowing what was coming next. The moment my tongue found the sweet tasting lips of her cooch, slowing licking my way to her clitoris, she brought her legs together and squirmed, trying to push me away and drag me in at the same time. Her moans increased, her body shivered as I sucked her deeper and harder, putting much work into pleasing her.
She wailed and called my name, screaming the Lord’s name while she creamed. Her juices filled mouth and I sucked harder, and even harder. Till a point she could hardly take it anymore then I held my dick and guided it into her orifice.
Jumoke wailed once more, grabbed my body and hugged me tight as I dug deep into her in traditional missionary style. Her cooch was stupidly wet, warm and sweet. She urged me in with the move of her hips, I completely lost the look of the prayer warrior she was during the vigils to who she is now, wailing and moaning intensely.  She would grab the bed-sheet and drag it towards her. I kissed her face as tears poured from her eyes. She moaned, and hissed and told me how much she loved me.

I told her how much I loved her too. I felt my climax approaching and I closed my eyes and let it take over me, slamming hard against her. I inserted my dick deep into her orifice and blasted my cum into her. Our bodies entangled in love and sweat. She held onto me as my thrusts became slower. Then I lay beside her on the bed and we kissed again, even with more passion than before.
I looked into Jumoke’s eyes. She looked into mine. She was so beautiful. Her smile made her even prettier.
“You were surprised when I told you to fuck me. Why?” Jumoke asked me
“Uhh, I wasn’t sure I had heard you correctly. I never thought you could….” I said but was cut short
“say such a word?” I smiled.
She chuckled. “So my new husband doesn’t know everything about me like he’s supposed to”
“Well, I’m hoping you will show me more” I said and kissed her.
“Of course. We have a long night ahead of us, Mister.”
With that she got on top of me and directed my newly charged dick into her soft wet coochie.
My wedding night was a glorious night.

No comments:

Post a Comment