Wednesday 28 May 2014

Coded Gist--- What's Wrong With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and His Wife Anita (See Details)


   If this information is true, then what example is pastor chris laying down for his church members, anyway my own job is to bring the story closer to you guyz, just read

               With the latest information emanating from the United kingdom, where the Oyakhilome's resides, the couple may have divorced or separated secretly from their marriage.
                According to a report published in the UK on Wednesday, 28 May, 2014, most of the members of Christ Embassy Church in the UK are beginning to show concerns on why the couple has not been seen together both in the church and outside the church lately.
                  In an attempt to find answers to their worries, some members of the church have allegedly went to open a Facebook page which they call 'Where is Rev. Anita Oyakhilome?

                    The page administrators who are based in the United Kingdom and are strong members of the church, stated on the page that they are very worried about the absence of Rev. Anita Oyakhilome in the life of Pastor Chris.
                     While demanding demanding to know her whereabouts, the members stated on the facebook page that they wondering what has become of the clergywoman.
                     According to comments on the facebook page, Rev. Anita hasn't been seen in the Christ Embassy Church where she pastors since November, 2013, and there were no explanations given, as to her sudden disappearance and the church has been left without a pastor since then.
                      In one of the posts on the page, the members want to know the real truth about her mental state as there are speculations she may not be really sound upstairs, while they are also wondering if their Senior Pastor had divorced the wife without the members knowing.
                         In another post, the group reported the summary of an earlier speech made by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, where he admonished his members not to question anything they see or air their opinion on any matter in the church.
                       He pointed out in the speech, that any church where the members air their views never grows.
Below is the summary of pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Speech on 16/05/2014 in a meeting with all UK Pastors and Deacons at Christ Embassy, Bermondsey:
                        "I am here for your concerns about the ongoing domestic issue with my wife and I know it affects you directly, being the ones under her leadership. This is not an organisation or a political party, so it's not a place for you to air your opinion or scrutinise what we do.
                            We had a vision, started and you joined us. If you don't like what we do, you can get out. Churches where members air their views never grow. Some pastors wives think when they marry a pastor they are equal to the pastor.
                          My wife thinks so, as a matter of fact, Rev. Tom was her pastor before I married her and Rev. Ray and Evang. Owase were her leaders long before I married her. How come she thinks she's senior to them now? I already started Christ Embassy before I married her.
                         I didn't marry her and said we should start Christ Embassy. I was already pastoring. I already set my sail and knew my direction before I married her. I only said come and help me. Be careful of the friends you keep.
                          My wife keeps friends who bring out the worst in her and help her see the worst in people instead of keeping friends that will help her vision especially as the wife of a global pastor like me.
Bitterness is prolonged and accumulated anger. My wife is always angry and bitter. Allegations are either false or twisted information.
                   The current situation is not as a result of what I did or what I didn't do.
I didn't do anything to have caused an upheaval. You don't join a woman to fight her husband. I'm not teaching you what is wrong, at least I have 2 girls who will one day marry and I want to them to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment