Saturday 31 May 2014

Thanks To God, "Double Wahala'' changed my life, I now charge atleast N3m to perform"-Oritse Femi


 No doubt Oritse Femi's "Double Wahala" is one of the biggest songs of 2014..Dbanj even jumped on a remix..Before his found fame, he said he was almost frustrated but now is smiling to the bank..He told Punch
"I was almost frustrated because my career had over the years failed to generate the desired response from music fans. I prayed to God first for inspiration and basically retraced my steps. It was then it occurred to me that my fans actually want something dynamic for a change. Consequently, because the music we are doing is Afro hip-hop and since Fela was the king of Afro hip hop, I decided to begin
by paying homage to him.Things have definitely changed. Nowadays, I don’t charge less than N3m to perform at a concert. Sometimes the concerts are funded by multinational companies and we have to tour 20 states. Multiply N3m by 20 states and you will understand what I am saying. The situation has indeed improved,”
Upcoming artiste sing good song and earn more than that

No comments:

Post a Comment