Saturday 10 May 2014

AM IN LOVE WITH MY PASTOR'S WIFE


'What in the world are you doing in the house, when you should have been in church by this time' My Pastor spoke with seroius vexation when he called to know about our where about as it was time for the Sunday Service and we were still at home.
My work as the personal Assistant of Mummy, as she is fondly called among the congregation, entails a lot of things, from answering her calls, booking flights, appointments at the Hairdressing Salon, and recently her driver. Saka used to be our driver, but he just got another job with Feex, a Nigerian Entertainment News Agency, and the church couldn't find a replacement for him, so I was appointed to stand in, pending the time when a new driver will be employed.


As I dropped my Pastors call, Mummy called me and asked me to help her get her phone in the sitting room, I did and stepped into her room to drop the phone, she was almost ready. As I was about leaving, she called me and asked me to help her draw the zipper of her gown right behind,

 I moved closer in pure mind as this is the Church's first lady, so no evil thought. As I was zipping up, she asked me if I was scared of doing that as she felt my hand shaking. I said 'No Ma, nothing is wrong' the smell of her hair was so mesmerizing, I don't think I had ever moved closer to her to have a first hand perception of her natural smell. I zipped up and was about leaving when she asked if the car was all set, I replied yes and told her Pastor even just called.

Some few minutes later, we were out there on the road to church, the memory of what happened in the house kept creeping in my mind. I thought about getting close to her and imagined what my Pastor could have been enjoying, though I don't think Pastor really have an active sex life as his ministry work entails travelling in and out of the country.

Not that Mummy was really old, she is just 30 and happens to be the 2nd Marraige of my pastor after he lost his first wife 5 years ago. He actually never planned to re-marry, but after much pressure from the congregation, he finally settled for Sister Toke, a choir Director at the Abuja Branch of the church, so as expected of the church, we call her Mummy, an automatic title given to the wife of the G.O. We got to church around 9.30 and she went through the backdoor to have her seat at the Pastors' corner.

I sat among the congregation and kept on stealing a look of her. At a point she noticed me staring at her and just smiled. I wonder what could be going on in her mind, but I knew the incident that occured in the house was pre-planned by her. After service, I drove her back home and the Pastor went on a ministration at a church where he had been invited.

The moment we were home she asked me to wait and have lunch with them. I obliged and after some few minutes we were all seated at the dining, with Kemi, the house help. She asked me to say the prayers, which I did and as I was praying, I opened my eyes only to see her staring at me.

 She immediately closed her eyes when it was obvious I had caught her too stealing a look. We all ate in silence and after a round of dessert, I rested for an hour and took my leave. On my way home, I kept on thinking on how the whole events of the day unfolded and wondered if my Pastor's wife is as well developing some feeling for me as I was so sure. I was falling in love with her

MAY GOD FORGIVE ME

No comments:

Post a Comment