Friday 11 April 2014

Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahhara Shares Photo of Her Sexy Lingerie Bikini Photoshoot in London


Nigeria transgender Ms Sahhara posted a photo of her  sexy Lingerie photo shoot in London. Ms Sahhara in her recent interview with , talked abo The heroine ut her life before and after her transformation, career as a model, singer, beauty queen and a LGBT activist. She talked about future plans and most especially going back to Nigeria to shoot a movie...
"I am planning to do my PhD in the next few years on Gender and Sexuality studies, and then have a baby. Those two are my top priorities. I’ll still continue to make music and fight for trans people all around world by getting involved in different trans awareness projects. I’ll also be going back to Nigeria to shoot a film on how difficult life is for people who are born different from the majority. I have a few educational projects in the pipeline as well. I’m looking forward to the future."

No comments:

Post a Comment