Sunday 27 April 2014

About me / Contact

Iriele kelechi S is founder of Naijawink (NW). I started blogging in feb 2014 . I am a graduate of electrical electronics engineering.
My hubbies are reading, designing of electrical circuits, installation of electrical panels/maintenance, blogging, playing games and watching cartoons . I love God and am a good christian .

NW ,  provides the best of News, Entertainment, Sports , Business, Science & Tech , Events and off course Gists . Be a daily reader of this  blog and be always informed .
Currently this blog NW has also been visited by many countries across the globe.

NW is getting better everyday and soon NW will be the best in Nigeria.

You can search my blog using the blog's archive.
Subscribe to get all  the post  by e- mail.
Like NW's pages  on Twitter and Facebook
We are  on Google+ , don't forget to  follow me on Google+
join us on BBM CHANNEL...C00485E2D
Share every  posts on Twitter, Google+, Facebook and other social networks available through the share buttons
Don't forget to bookmark the blog and stay updated.

Comments Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comment made by readers. Every reader has the right to comment on posts

No comments:

Post a Comment