Friday 15 August 2014

Shocking-- Boy Arrested For Having S ex With A Dog In Edo


    A boy in Edo state has been apprehended after he allegedly had s ex ual intercourse with a dog.
The incident occurred in Iguosa, a community in the Ovia North-East Local Government Area of Benin City, the state capital.
The suspect, Osagiator Ighodaro said:


“I was going on the street and the dog kept following me and I carried it like a baby and thereafter I took it to an uncompleted building where I did what I did to it. It was there that one man came into the building and arrested me,”
A  resident of the area explained how the teenager was caught:
“When I saw the young man carrying the dog like a baby, I decided to tell the owner and advised him to go into the uncompleted building. I told him to go round the house while I went through the other side and we saw him having s ex with the dog,”
The owner of the animal, one Garba Samari told security officials that he had no further need of the dog and that it should be taken along with the suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment