Sunday 24 August 2014

Why I Raped Pastor’s Daughter - Armed Robber


A 50-year-old man, Ayodele Ademola, who raped a pastor’s daughter in Ibadan, Oyo State, has confessed to his crime as he blamed Satan and poverty for his actions.
                On August 14, it was reported that Ayodele Ademola, who was part of the leader of a four man robbery gang that stormed a Pastor’s house, robbed him of his properties and went ahead to rape one of his daughters, were arrested by the Oyo State Police Command.



The leader of the robbery gang, 55-year-old man Ayodele Ademola, speaking with LEADERSHIP FRIDAY at the police headquarters in Eleyele, Ibadan, revealed that the failed operation was the second in which he and his gang had participated in.
Ademola, a father of three children, a boy and two girls, narrated what led him into robbery: “It was the death of my wife that plunged me into serious poverty. I’ve been struggled to take care of the three children she left behind, but, I must confess to you, it has not been easy. I look around to find what I could do to get over this problem but to no avail.
“It was in the process that I met members of this robbery gang at a bus-stop. We talked and they introduced me to the business. I mean, armed robbery business. In short, it was poverty in my family that gave the devil opportunity to push me to armed robbery and raping.
“My appeal to the state and the federal governments, the Nigeria Police Force and Nigerians is that they should forgive me. I will never involve myself in all this rubbish again. I want all Nigerians to believe that it was poverty and [the] devil that pushed me to armed robbery and made me to rape the daughter of the pastor, my victim.
“The man of God, too, should, please, forgive me,” he pleaded.
According to the command’s deputy commissioner of police, administration, Sam Okalua, the items recovered from the gang included a Sony laptop, Samsung mobile device, Apple iPad, three assorted cell phones, a Toyota Corolla with registration with number MK 382 AAA, a Mercedes Benz with registration number GGE 278 CK, six assorted wrist watches, N200,000 and other valuables.
The robbery gang on July 21, around 11.45pm stormed  the pastor’s house in Sanyo area of Ibadan, Oyo State, as they carted away valuables such as a Sony laptop, two iPads, a Toyota Corolla, a Mercedez Benz, and the sum of N200,000.
The leader of the gang, however, after raiding the pastor’s house decided to satisfy his sexual desire thereby raping of one of the pastor’s daughters.
The Pastor, according to the police, reported at the Divisional Police Headquarters, Sanyo, Ibadan, on July 22, 2014, 24 hours after the attack.
The other suspects are Afolabi Oluwatobi, 24; Morakinyo Olufemi, 43; Azeez Rafiu, 27, including Ademola, who made the confessional statements which led to the recovering of the weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment