Monday 11 August 2014

See Advert---I'm Available for Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me-- Iyabo Ojo


    The waiting is getting too long, and Mr Right is yet to come. Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, has expressed that her heart is open to any man that comes knocking on it for marriage.
The actress revealed that she is currently in a relationship with a man that she and her kids loves, but there is no plans for marriage yet between them.
According to her, "If my better half comes knocking on my door, I will open my heart for him. I am in a relationship with a very wonderful man who loves me and my kids so much. I in return love him so much but we don’t have any plan for marriage yet.

"Honestly, I am very happy with him in my life. My ideal man is a God-fearing man, honest, handsome, very understanding, caring and giving. My man is an embodiment of all these but we are not planning marriage.
"In all these I won’t still take nonsense from anyone. I don’t disrespect anyone and I never look down on anyone, so I won’t allow anyone to disrespect me,” she noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment