Saturday 9 August 2014

My Knuckles Have Always Been Dark From Birth - Sean Tizzle Addresses Bleaching Rumours



 Sean Tizzle has explained why a lot of people think he bleaches. Sean said a lot of people think he bleaches because his knuckles are black, but they have been like that from birth.
I heard that as well. I don’t bleach my skin. I know why people are saying that. It is because my knuckles are dark. But they have always been like this from birth. I have tried everything but my knuckles have remained like this. I will not fight God. He created me this way. So I have left my hands like this.

About going to school, he said;
I tried a bit, at least I still entered the university. I did a three-year diploma programme in Theatre Arts at the University of Ibadan.

No comments:

Post a Comment