Sunday 9 March 2014

MIRANDA KERR FLAUNTS HER BOOBS AS SHE IS NOW NAMED FACE OF WONDERBRA – SEE SEXY PHOTOS

Miranda Kerr has a new model in the spotlight!
miranda-kerr-flaunts-her-boobs-as-she-is-now-named-face-of-wonderbra-see-sexy-photos-sosnation.com-2Less than a year after hanging up her Angel wings, the Australian beauty was named the new Face of Wonderbra for their Spring 2014 campaign.
miranda-kerr-flaunts-her-boobs-as-she-is-now-named-face-of-wonderbra-see-sexy-photos-sosnation.com-5In the ads, the stunning supermodel shows off her beautifully made body and a little boobs for the lingerie giant, proving that she’s still got it!

miranda-kerr-flaunts-her-boobs-as-she-is-now-named-face-of-wonderbra-see-sexy-photos-sosnation.com-3miranda-kerr-flaunts-her-boobs-as-she-is-now-named-face-of-wonderbra-see-sexy-photos-sosnation.com-4
Mianda Kerr eft Victoria’s Secret back in May 2013. At the time, she told the Sydney Morning Herald: ‘”The thing is, I’ve been modeling since I was 13. I’m now entering a new phase in my life. I have felt this coming since my son was born and, after I became a mother, I realized I needed to prioritize my time.”
miranda-kerr-flaunts-her-boobs-as-she-is-now-named-face-of-wonderbra-see-sexy-photos-sosnation.com-6Oh well, she seems to have  successful career so far. Go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment