Saturday 29 March 2014

QUEST FOR MONEY-- Boy Narrates How Yahoo Plus Works & How Relatives Who Use Their Laptops Die

  
Quest for money, everyday fro the thief, one day for the owner, face your judgement...you are on your own.........

A 25-year old boy simply known as Chidi is currently cooling his head off in a police cell as said yahoo boys have since left Yahoo Yahoo (a term used to defraud unsuspecting and naive people, especially foreigners, through the internet) for Yahoo plus as it no longer pays.
He explained how he and his friends left Nigeria for a neighbouring country to meet an herbalist who gave them concoctions to use for their clients. They are meant to use it while typing or put in their mouth while speaking with ‘potential magas’ on the phone. He however warned them not to allow any other person use their working instrument, their laptop. But one way or the other, one of his friend’s brothers used his laptop and he died, the other one’s girlfriend also did and died too. Read his story after the cut.

“ You may not believe me but it is true. Those who are into yahoo plus use charm to hypnotize their victims. This is because the ordinary yahoo no longer yield the desired result. Our targets are getting wiser and no longer fall prey.
“When I noticed that  I was not making any headway in yahoo business, I decided to inquire from some of my friends who were in same business but were living better off.
To my surprise, I was made to understand that the in-thing was yahoo plus. I decided to embark on a journey to Benin Republic in the company of  Chuks, Odinakachukwu and Chionye. There,we met a herbalist who told us  to buy three live cocks and other items which he used to prepare some concoction for us. After that, we were asked to stand in front of the shrine,while  the herbalist chanted incantations that would enhance our success in yahoo plus.
“As we left for Nigeria, we were given some concoction which the herbalist said were prepared  with human parts. We were asked to put the concoction in  our mouths  whenever we wanted to type or discuss with our victims.
But when I got home, I became restive. I remembered my mum’s admonition never to go into  anything fetish but to serve the almighty God. I kept the concoction away and watched as events unfolded.
Three months later, one of us  Chuks, made 3000 dollars .But  Odinakachuckwu lost his younger brother who went to use his laptop. The instruction of the herbalist was that no one  except him, should use his laptop. Just as we were smarting from that, Chionye lost his girlfriend.

“I decided to quit at that point because I did not want anyone to die on my account.  I am therefore  appealing to those I have defrauded through  yahoo yahoo to forgive me”, he stated.
Source: Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment