Sunday 30 March 2014

Kayode Fayemi is Afraid of Me –Ayodele Fayose

fayose-in-court 

         Peoples’ Democratic Party, (PDP) candidate for the Ekiti State governorship election, Ayodele Fayose has declared that the incumbent governor and All Progressives Congress, (APC) candidate, Kayode Fayemi was jittery over his emergence as PDP candidate.
          Addressing newsmen yesterday in Abuja before he was presented with Certificate of Return by the National Chairman of the party, Adamu Mu’azu, Fayose submitted that the claim by the Kayode Fayemi Campaign Organisation that the Presidency manipulated last Saturday primary of PDP to favour him was purely driven by fear.

         The former Ekiti State governor further claimed that
he was instrumental in the emergence of Fayemi as Ekiti State governor under the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria and was determined to remove him.
“I want this campaign to be issues-based. Fayemi is my governor and so he will remain until October 15, 2015, when he would have been dislodged officially, June 21.
“I understand his fears. When you see a lion, you recognise one. When you smell a lion, you will know it is a lion.
“I am a political lion that cannot be ignored. I share his pains, if he wants to join PDP, let him resign and come.
“I brought Fayemi into limelight, I supported him in 2009 rerun.  Then I wasn’t a killer; I wasn’t facing EFCC according to his assertions.

No comments:

Post a Comment