Monday 31 March 2014

Man Allowed Hyena To Eat His Genitals Because A Witch Doctor Told Him It Would Make Him Rich


Ridiculous! Are people that ignorant??...How can allowing a Hyena eat up your genitals make you rich?. Chamangeni Zulu, from Malawi was told that losing body parts would make him rich. He said a witch doctor instructed him to be naked' and to go into the bush. Chamangeni Zulu was attacked by a hyena who ate his three toes and manhood...Mr Chamangeni told Times of Zambia

'I met some business persons who told me the best way to become rich was to sacrifice parts of my body,' he told the paper. At around 4am on Monday last week, the man went into the Zambian bush.
'I was instructed to be naked and a hyena came to me and started eating my toes and eventually my manhood was eaten.'
Mr Zulu said that the witch doctor did not make it clear that his body parts would be 'lost'.

 Yet despite the horrific ordeal, Mr Zulu admitted he was still hopeful of becoming rich. 'Even if I have lost some important parts of my body, I still want to get rich,' he said.
The Malawi man has been living and working in Zambia for the past four months. Chipata Hospital described the man's condition as stable and said that he had been brought to the hospital by police officers.

It was indeed a tasty meal for the hyena...Lol. I pray he find riches in the rightful way. Not his fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment