Saturday 26 July 2014

Since Money Didin't Seperate Us, No Woman Can-- Bracket


 Popular Enugu Born Singers Nwachukwu Ozioko aka Vast and Ali Obumneme aka Smash best known as Bracket whose their ‘Least Expected’ album released in 2009 with hit track ‘Yori yori’ (which means sweetness in Igbo) brought them to the limelight with collabos with artists such as P-Square and J.Martins has stated that since money didn’t separate them for long that no girl born of a woman has the power to do so.
            Nwachukwu Ozioko aka Vast made this known in an interview with the Nation.
(Laughs) Money has not separated us; so, women won’t do that to us. We had a little issue about money in the past and we settled it.

So, when it comes to women or when Smash sees me with people who will not add value to my life, he warns me. And when I don’t listen, he will let me be. Then, when it all goes wrong, he is still the same person I come back to. I don’t think women or money can be a problem between us at this stage. He said..

No comments:

Post a Comment