Friday 25 July 2014

Read--- Jide Kosoko Is Diabetic?


  Like they say....Sickness no dey show for face!

                Veteran actor, Jide Kosoko is diabetic...and it's not a rumour. Infact, he made the revelation himself at the recently concluded Nigerian Entertainment Industry Health Insurance Lecture Series held at the Eko Hotel and Suites in Lagos.

Kosoko said;
I have been living with diabetes since 1996 and I don’t look ill or take my health for granted. I am very close to my doctors. I keep the relationship sacred because they have really helped me in many ways. I have never fallen ill or had an emergency because I pay special attention to my diet and body.
He also admonishes fellow actors and entertainers to take their health serious as he has been able to manage his condition well due to his regular visits to his doctor.

Many of these artistes don’t take their health seriously and it is a serious challenge for us. Sometime ago, an insurance company came to institute an insurance cover for theassociation and because they had dropped a huge amount of money, we simply asked all the members to pay a token of N1,000 each to have access to unlimited healthcare.

No comments:

Post a Comment