Wednesday 26 February 2014

''I dated Kim a long time ago. Not dating Khloe' Rapper Game reveals

Kim Kardashian dated quite a few celebrity men back in the day and rapper The Game was one of them. While denying reports that he is romancing newly single Khloe Kardashian, who he has been spotted with several times in the past few months, The Game said he couldn't be dating Khloe because he already dated her sister.
"Me and Khloe, those are just rumours. It's funny man cos me and Khloe we're cool.  People don't know, but I've been knowing Khloe for 12 years - you know what I'm saying? I went and dated Kim for a while. A little short while. We went to McDonalds twice. Pulled up in a drive thru. That was a long time ago. Kanye was the homie. He's still the homie. That is his wife. They got a family. I love them. They're great.'  he told DJ Charlie Sloth on BBC Radio1Extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment