Tuesday 17 June 2014

‘My Enemies Wish My Marriage Crash..It Won't Come To Pass’ _ Joesph Yobo's Mother-In-Law Abigail Talks About Her Marriage


                              John Fashanu and wife Abigil
In case you don't know Joesph Yobo has a very beautiful and young mother-in-law who is still married to former soccer star, John Fashanu. There has been rumors of lately(I didn't hear of it) that their marriage were under rocks. ENCOMIUM Weekly spoke to them on phone and the couple says the rumors were all lies and in fact they are so much in love with each other. Mrs Abigail Fashanu a practicing lawyer who spoke to the magazine on Thursday, June 5th, said:


 "People just like to fabricate lies probably because I am a quiet type. I don’t make noise all around. I concentrate on my work and home. Even as a professional, I still create time for my husband. We create time to be together so no gap exists between us. All I can say is that enemies wish our marriage crash. They only wished, it won’t come to pass because we are meant for each other.
 They said the same thing about my daughter, Adaeze last year and she replied her adversaries. She was strong and overcame. If she can be strong against all odds in marriage, then I am a lioness.”

 John Fashanu and Abigail were united as husband and wife via registry in Abuja in 2011. Fashanu, 51, has two children from former wife, Congolese beauty queen, Melissa Mapsi and another one from a previous relationship. His legal practitioner wife on the other hand at 47, has four children from her first marriage which ended by divorce 12 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment